Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jc Penney Outlet In Ontario Mills Mall

Among the religious holidays ... Red Lights Spell

Here we are in good half of bank holidays. The year end position (as absurd ritual, I know ...) the referral of a couple of days, but these days that in retaliation to offer you easy carousing days in which the physical form does not assist you, I remember a I find that meditation and which in recent years, and also in this period. More precisely, in the last three years: a number for anything related to the case.
E 'for Dec. 3 in the final days of the year in a row that the physical form does not assist me. Nothing serious mind you, ailments of the season, but enough to poison the atmosphere that surrounds me and force me to a sort of preventive withdrawal. It seems almost a kind of "somatization" of un qualcosa che si annida nel profondo del cuore.
Da indagare nel campo dei Chakra.
Per l'intanto, barra a dritta in questi giorni di nebbia. Pronti a doppiare impavidi il faro del 31 dicembre 2010, evitando sia gli scogli che gli iceberg.
(nella mia foto di oggi: luminarie natalizie tradizionali a Beolco di Olgiate Molgora)

0 comments:

Post a Comment