Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Taking A Vicodin Before A Tattoo

Pruvisori Définitif

'Tis some day that I write. Yet things, these days, there are a lot happened. Yet somehow I feel I have a degree of unawareness of the fund. This brings me satisfaction that I live the moment, but I do not let its flavor. Things get a thing so quickly that often turns into a kind of anguish for wanting to relive that particular situation again, as if the last time I ever lived was the last and in the future does not come back.
are in a period of temporary total Overall: there are few clear points of reference. There are moments in life where you feel "provisional". in which you feel you are experiencing situations that are inherent to their temporary nature since the first minute. The real problem is when these "provisional" ripetutatamente tend to become manifest.
And then you shiver goes up the back. It 's that shiver in Brianza jokingly call "pruvisori finality" (provisional final). The thrill that reveals the fact that some work carried out relief may instead be used for a long time, as if it were final. But until it comes to work, it can also be acceptable.
The real problem is that we are talking about life, a life full of "pruvisori définitif.
It is not nice, you know ...
(pictured Samuel Kuban today (AFP): rainbow in Seefeld, Austria)

0 comments:

Post a Comment